PROGRAM (Paid position)
The Afro-Australian Student Organisation (AASO) is looking for enthusiastic young Africans to be mentors in the AASO Mentorship Program - As, we believe in empowering, supporting and listening to the voices of young Africans and African Australians in high schools.
What is the AASO mentorship program & How do I apply?
The AASO mentorship program aims to
• Inspire and motivate students to do well in secondary education
• Introduce and expose students to various universities and career options
• Support and encourage a meaningful student to mentor relationships
What’s involved in being a mentor?
• Mentors will be required to undergo a full-day training session
• Actively engage in weekly mentoring sessions with students in a face-to-face group environment
• Use former years of experience as a high-school graduate to positively contribute to the program
To apply for the program, simply
1) Submit an Expression of Interest Form
2) Forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the role, CLICK HERE or contact AASO - email@example.com
(Please note submissions will only be accepted if the applicant is a registered AASO member).
How can I become an AASO member?
To become an AASO member applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org